Wednesday, December 8, 2010

21 MOnths old Today!

This is how I want my baby girl to stay.......SMALL!
I remember taking this picture like it was yesterday. Alida all curled up on her Daddy's chest sleeping....so sweet. This has always been one of my favorite pictures and memories of the two of them. I wish she could stay that little.

Wow! How time flies. Alida is 21 months old today. I've been so emotional the last few days about everything and today was no different. I cried because Alida "pottied" on the big girl potty TWICE today! I should be excited but instead I'm sad that she is "growing up"! I should be Happy we are one step closer to "no more diapers", but instead I want her to stay a baby. UUGGHH. I have to let her grow up it's going to happen whether or not I want her to so I guess I need to embrace this time of her life too!

No comments:

Post a Comment