Sunday, January 23, 2011

Our Brave Girl!!!

She was so BRAVE and didn't even cry when we started putting the wires on her.
I have to admit I think her movie "Monster's Inc." had a lot to do with her being so brave and not crying. She was glued to the TV!
Here she is with full gear on! She had wires going everywhere!
Trying to figure out why she has so many wires attached to her! She was a trooper!
She woke up a lot and at 3:30am she decided enough was enough and she was NOT going back to sleep. So I talked with the tech and by 4:30 the tech decided that they had enough information and let us leave!


5 comments:

  1. What was she having done? Sleep study? What's going on? Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That comment was me, Melanie, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you gotten the results back yet? I hope they were good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey dear! Nice to see you have a blog too! Why did she have a bandage on her head? And what's a sleep study?

    ReplyDelete