Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Many may know, Others do not!

I am 30 weeks Pregnant!!! We are expecting our Second Daughter! No this was not planned but we are very excited and anxious for her arrival. Our Estimated Due Date is 11/11/11, however we have a C-section scheduled for 11/3/11.
We are very nervous about this baby. We worry that this baby will have NEHI like Alida, however we have faith that this baby will be born with no problems. The doctors are watching me and baby closely. We pray she stays put until our scheduled C-section. Here are a few pics of her from my last doctor visit (I was 26 weeks then!).
Please keep our baby girl in your prayers that she is born healthy and without NEHI or other problems.








2 comments:

  1. Woot woot! I've been thinking about you and hoping all was well. So excited for you! You will definitely be in my prayers. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always you are in my prayers!
    Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete